Viking B2000 Series 12.75mm or 12.25mm ProV Low Deflection Shaft - Life Time Warrany - Made in the USA
Call for pricing.
Viking B2005 (Coffee Stain 12.75mm) & B2013 (Smoke Stain 12.25mm)
ProV Low Deflection Shaft
| North woods Maple | Viking Quick Release Joint | Le Pro Tip | V PRO Shaft
At Viking Cues, we know that better cues lead to better games. Over the years, Viking has become recognized as the leading cue maker in the industry. Our reputation is owed to the superior quality and craftsmanship of our products. Because of our focus on making great playing cues and our time-honored tradition in the billiards world. Viking's reputation continues to be the industry leader.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiards industry. We manufacture 99% of our parts we use on our cues and guarantee that our product is 100% American made.
- Tip: Le Pro
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Wrap: None
- Shaft: V PRO Hard Rock Maple (Aged 5 years)
- Benefit: Extreme Control & Accuracy
- Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper: 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm: North woods Maple
- Joint: High Impact Black (IMA), flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
- Butt Plate: High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper: Threaded Rubber
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warp age